It also depends on your web hosting server speed. I hosted my wordpress blog on Ipage.com, this is my big mistake that i choose ipage.com hosting, their server always down twice a day and last time their server was absolutely down for 24+ hours. In this problem my visitors stats down which i lose my blog value. Now finally i get back to Hostgator, which have more powerful server speed.
When you are trying to publish for a new blog, your first aim is to choose better web hosting. Second is to choose right plugins and some few tips to make your blog more faster. So that plugins and tips i am posting here. I always recommend before you install any plugin always takes a backup.
1. W3 Total Cache
The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
2. WP Super Cache
This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts. DON’T USE MORE THAN ONE CACHE PLUGIN.
3. WP Optimize
WP-Optimize is a wordpress 2.7++ database cleanup and optimization tool. It doesn’t require PhpMyAdmin to optimize your database tables. It allows you to remove post revisions, comments in the spam queue, un-approved comments within few clicks.
While browsers can handle up to 60 http requests simultaneously, only 2-4 simultaneous requests can be handled from the same hostname. This can potentially slow down page loads on your site. The solution Recommended by Google is parallizing resources across 2-5 hostnames on sites serving 10 or more static resources.
5. CDN Tools
Some of the important tips written below:
1. Always update your wordpress blog and plugins whenever it is available. This will help you safe from hackers and other bugs. Updates fix some security patches which make your blog run a bit faster.
2. Most important- Remove unused plugins and don’t install those plugins which are out of version. If you install this your wordpress gonna be crash on some places. Unused plugin make your blog speed slower and consume server resources.
3. Always once a day repair and optimize your database either through plugins or direct from your server phpmyadmin.
4. Try to keep your images below 40KB, this will speed up your blog while viewing images and this is also best part of SEO. You can use the software “Fileminimizer” . This software compress your JPEG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG images.
5. If posting a long topic than you must use â€œ<!â€“nextpage>â€ tag to make it multiple part of the topic.
If you think this topic is help you leave your comments.
Subscribe Our RedFox Magazine Newsletter
Get the latest designs, giveaway, SEO tutorials, tips and tricks plus lots of more.Subscribers Count: 5,282